Brand: Sustain Supply Co.
- 72-HOUR SUSTAINABILITY: The first 72 hours after a disaster are the most critical as rescue teams work their way through the affected area. The 2-person Sustain Supply Co. Premium Emergency Go Bag contains enough nutrition and water for the 2 of you for those 72 hours.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY SUPPLIES – All of the items provided in your emergency go bag are premium. All items included: 12 Mountain House food servings, 2 Aqua Literz waters (33.8oz refillable cartons), 2 Sustain water filtration straws, 4 Cyalume SnapLights, 1 LED lantern, 1 flashlight, 1 fully stocked First Aid Kit, bath wipes, 2 emergency blankets, 1 portable stove, 2 bowls and utensils, 1 MoraKniv knife, 1 Ferrocerium rod, 2 InstaFire tinder, and 2 whistles.
- PREMIUM EMERGENCY GO BAG: This 2-person emergency go bag contains supplies for two people to survive a natural disaster. When facing a crisis, you can rely on your kit to provide first aid, basic nutrition, hygiene and more.
- BE COMFORTABLY PREPARED: Power outages are the most common after-effect of disasters. With 3 light source options, a fire-starting device, plenty of tinder, and a portable stove your emergency go bag lets you weather the storm in comfort.
- LARGE DURABLE BACKPACK: While it’s intended for use when sheltering in place in your home, the water-resistant pack is easily transportable in the event of a sudden evacuation order. It contains several inside pockets to store additional items.
Release Date: 2017-04-27
Details: When disasters strike, the first 72 hours are often the most harrowing, stressful, dangerous – and critical. Chances are you’ll be dealing with extended power outages, washed out roads, and potentially even lack of running water. Emergency personnel work hard to help those affected, but reaching everyone takes time, and some local aid resources may be inoperable or overwhelmed. The Sustain Supply Co. Premium Emergency Survival Bag can help you survive – and thrive – in those critical first 72 hours. Instead of spending hours searching for just the right supplies to have on hand, purchase just one survival kit and rest easy knowing you’re well stocked for 72 hours after a disaster. Everything you need for survival is tucked away in one convenient backpack. The emergency survival kit includes: 12 Mountain House food servings, 2 Aqua Literz waters (33.8oz refillable cartons), 2 Sustain water filtration straws, 4 Cyalume SnapLights, 1 LED lantern, 1 flashlight, 1 fully stocked First Aid Kit, bath wipes, 2 emergency blankets, 1 portable stove, 2 bowls and utensils, 1 MoraKniv knife, 1 Ferrocerium rod, 2 InstaFire tinder, and 2 whistles. The most important human need in a crisis is water. Your 2-person emergency survival kit has 2 Aqua Literz emergency drinking water cartons in it, along with 2 high-quality Sustain water filtration system. The Mini can filter up to 100,000 gallons of water to remove virtually all bacteria and protozoan contaminants, making local water sources like streams or lakes safe to drink from. Don’t run the risk of water-borne illness by consuming unfiltered water. Once you’ve hydrated, you’ll need to eat. During a prolonged power outage, you may still have access to your gas stove or outdoor grill, and you should use these to prepare the existing food in your fridge and cupboards if possible until you’ve used up all groceries. If this happens, your Emergency Go Bag is your go-to. The survival kit contains 12 servings of quality Mountain House freeze-dried food, enough to provide needed nutrients to 2 adults for 72 hours. The food can be rehydrated using the portable stove included in your kit. Your 2-person emergency survival bag contains many other items to help you weather the disaster comfortably. If you suffer a minor injury during a crisis, medical care may not be immediately available. The first aid kit, with essential items like a variety of bandages, a first aid guide, aspirin, and cleansing wipes, prepares you to care for some common health issues that may arise. During severe weather, the kit’s two emergency blankets keeps you warm and dry by keeping your body heat in when draped loosely over you. And since you may find it necessary to ration drinking water, the kit includes bath wipes for sponge baths so that you can still maintain personal hygiene. If you find yourself needing a heat source but have no matches or lighters, your Premium Emergency Go Bag delivers yet again. The Ferrocerium rod does not rely on any type of fuel, so you’ll be able to start a fire at virtually any time. InstaFire tinder is included and is a great way to get a fire going – even in wet conditions. With your emergency survival kit, you also get plenty of lighting options. Sometimes you just need a simple flashlight to check on something in the dark. Other times, an LED lantern comes in handy to illuminate a room from a table or shelf. To conserve batteries and still get ample nighttime lighting, or to signal for help, a Cyalume SnapLight is a perfect solution. Your kit contains all 3 of these so you can choose what you need based on the situation you’re in. Other items you’ll find in your pack include bowls and utensils and emergency whistles. Plan to customize your durable bag with copies of important documents, cash, any necessary prescription medication (check expiration dates frequently), replacement batteries and even a deck of cards to stave off boredom until the disaster has passed and you can begin rebuilding your life.