- DURABLE, STRONG AND BUILT TO LAST. Made from 600D Polyester this first aid kit comes in the strongest bag in its price class. Our large stainless steel scissors can cut through clothing or seat belts. Forget about flimsy plastic containers that break while under pressure while you travel. What you need on your next outdoor adventure is a dependable kit!
- COMPACT, LIGHT AND PORTABLE. This first-aid kit comes with 100 essential life-saving items. It weighs only 1 pound and measures 5.5 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches to fit into your car’s glove box. The MOLLE compatible straps on the back allow the user to wear it on other bags or your belt. Carry it in your backpack, truck, RV, motorcycle or in hiking & cycling backcountry.
- WATERPROOF INNER CONTENTS. The bag is water-resistant. All inner items are protected from water in durable zip-top laminate baggies. This means your supplies are safe and secure around any marine or boat environment.
- ORGANIZATION IS THE KEY TO SURVIVE. Each inner sleeve is labeled according to its function. During stressful situations, all items can found and used so you are prepared and ready for survival. Afterwards all supplies can be replaced in an orderly fashion. You also have a separate zip pouch for your own prescription medication.
- FDA APPROVED MEDICAL KIT. This kit is FDA approved and has passed the rigorous testing that ensure all items in the kit are safe for you and your family. Whether at home, work, or in your car, make sure buy from a reputable company with a proven track record of excellence.
WHY CHOOSE THIS FIRST AID KIT?
- It’s the most durable bag in the market with 600D polyester and quality zips.
- Surviveware is a small family run company that has become a trusted brand in the backpacking, camping and preparedness world. With quality products and care we ensure each customer get what they paid for and is treated like family.
- Each inner sleeve is organized by category. During times of need, get to right items quickly. After items are used, easily see what needs to be replaced.
- Each person is unique. A pocket separated from the other sleeves will safeguard your personal medication.
- We encourage people to add their own items; you have a little extra space available for your unique requirements.
- Don’t be fooled by cheap imitations. A lot of other companies have tried to copy our kit, luckily they always fall short.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
6” Shears(1), 600D Polyester Bag(1), Alcohol Wipes(3), Antiseptic Wipes(4), Adhesive Bandages: Butterfly Closures(5), Butterfly(5), H-Shape(5), Large(2), Standard (20), Mini(5), Square Shape(5), Cotton Gauze Swab(3), Cotton Swabs(10), CPR Pouch with Instructions(1), CPR Breathing Mask(1), Crepe Bandage(1), Emergency Blanket(1), Eye Pads(2), Hypoallergenic Tape(1), Nitrile Gloves(1), Personal Medicine Laminate Bag(1), Personal Medicine Mini Bags(5), PBT Conforming Bandage(1), Safety Pins(4), Splinter Probes(2), Strip Wound Closures(3), Sting Relief Wipes(3), First Aid Guide(1), Triangular Bandage(1),Tweezer(1), Whistle(1)
INFORMATION GUIDE COME INCLUDED
This guideline is full of useful tips and will be sent to you via email. We want to ensure you get the most out of your kit and you’re ready for the unexpected. This guide is not meant to replace first aid kit training, but will help you if you are uncertain and overwhelmed during an emergency to make the right decisions.
Be prepared when you head out to the shooting range
Accidents happen in a second. Wherever you go, make sure you carry a good quality first aid kit with you, just in case. The Surviveware Small First Aid Kit is ideal because it’s it only weighs one pound. It also has various carrying options so you can travel light and unhampered.
Save yourself, save others, even your pooch
Feel like take the pup out for a walk? There is nothing better than spending a morning out in the woods with your dog to get some fresh air. Take some time and and enjoy the great outdoors, it’s the best remedy for stress.
The Surviveware Small First Aid Kit is the perfect travel companion. Stay prepared when help is out of arm’s length.
Be ready for an emergency, especially at the pool
Whether you want to be ready for a slip when someone run or dives, accidents in and around the pool happen in an instant. Know CPR is very important. This kit comes with a CPR pouch with instructions, a one-way-mask, a cleaning wipe and gloves. The one-way-mask will ensure the patients germs are not transferred to you. While you enjoy the water at the beach or pool it’s a good idea to keep your first aid kit close. You might need to help somebody.