- HIGH-QUALITY NYLON: Our IFAK kits are made of high-quality nylon material and are built to last even in demanding environments. Our kits are ideal for tactical medics, police, military, outdoor enthusiasts and more.
- MOLLE COMPATIBLE: Our emergency kits are compatible with MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) gear, so our MOLLE pouch will fit right in with the rest of your gear
- GENUINE QUIKCLOT GEAR: Our first aid kit includes genuine emergency gear including QuikClot 1st Response sponge, QuikClot EMS gauze pad and a HyFin chest seal.
- EFFICIENT STORAGE SOLUTION: This military first aid kit features 8 elastic storage loops to fit all of the included kit pieces or any additional gear you’re looking to add into the bag.
- FEATURES FOR THE FIELD: Designed for use in the field, this tactical trauma kit features a drainage grommet and a drawstring cording platform that holds the pouch open at a 90-degree angle for easy access.
The Gear You Need to Survive
This emergency kit is packed with high quality survival gear and first aid supplies to treat a range of urgent wounds and injuries in the field. Our first aid kit includes genuine emergency gear including QuikClot 1st Response sponge, QuikClot EMS gauze pad and a HyFin chest seal.
Our compact IFAK (individual first aid kit) is compatible with MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) systems and features thick double layer webbing bars in the back that can attach to any bag, backpack or vest with MOLLE platform. Our MOLLE pouch is ideal for police, military and tactical medics. It’s also great for hikers, campers, survivalists and outdoorsmen.
Quality Construction for In-Field Use
Our premium military first aid kit is constructed with high quality canvas material and comes in your choice of red, tan or black. The front of the MOLLE pouch features a strong series of webbing loops, hook and loop patch for name or morale patches, and elastic cording with a drawstring clasp. Inside the IFAK kit, we’ve designed the pouch to feature 8 elastic storage loops, a mesh pocket and a fully enclosed zippered pocket.
The interior also has a grommet for drainage in case the kit is submerged in water or used in bad weather. The drawstring cording platform inside is designed to hold the pouch at a 90-degree angle when open, allowing for single handed use while keeping contents secure. The top of the pouch has a padded handle for easy transport and two D-ring accessory loops.
Kit Includes the Following Items:
LXPB15 IFAK Pouch, Quick Clotting 3″ x 24″ Gauze, 5″x9″ ABD Pad, 3″x3″ Gauze Pad (2 packs of 2 pads), QuikClot 4″x4″ EMS Gauze Pad (or equivalent), 2″x 4.5yd Rolled Gauze, 7.5″ Trauma Shears, CPR Mask, Gen II R.A.T.S. Tourniquet, 4″ x 4″ Burn Dressing, Israeli Pressure Bandage (4″), Black Nitrile Gloves (2 pairs), Alcohol Swabs (4), Iodine Wipes (4), 2″x 4.5yd Black Self-Adherent Gauze Roll, NAR Hyfin Chest Seal, 28FR Nasal Airway, Z-Folded Compressed Gauze.
The LXPB15 from Lightning X Products is a MOLLE accessory pouch designed for use as an IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit) or similar application. It features thick double layer webbing bars in the rear that can attach to any other bag, backpack or vest with MOLLE platform. The front features a series of webbing loops as well as a hook and loop patch for a name plate or morale patch as well as elastic cording with a drawstring clasp. The interior features 8 elastic storage loops, a mesh pocket and a fully enclosed zippered pocket – plus a grommet for drainage. The interior also includes a drawstring cording platform designed to hold the pouch at a 90 degree angle when in the open position – which aides in one handed use as well as keeping supplies secure. The top of the pouch is complete with a padded handle and two D-ring accessory loops.
Measures 8″(H) x 6.5″(W) x 3″(D)
Shipping Weight: 3 pounds