- 24-Hour pack
- Ultra-tough 1000 denier nylon construction
- Two rearmost compartments accommodate 3L hydration reservoirs, both with tube-routing system
- Removable para-cord handle
- Dims: 19″ X 11″ X 8″ 3.75 lbs.
- Color: Wolf Grey
This MOLLE compatible, 24-hour capacity backpack combines unique design and common-sense utility to create a feature-rich, superior quality pack without compromise to function or comfort.
Built with 1000 denier nylon construction with heavy-duty zippers with covered zipper chain help prevent moisture seepage.
Weight: 3.75 lbs.
Dimensions: 19″ x 11″ x 8″
- Three large, padded primary compartments with compression straps, ample room, and organizational features
- Front compartment with admin panel, key hook, and zippered mesh pocket
- Flat eye-wear pocket on front of pack is lined with soft fleece
- Vented back panel is stiffened with internal, air-weight aluminum stay to provide consistent support, added stability, and reduce load strain
- Adjustable, ergo-padded, s-shaped shoulder straps
- Hook and loop panels for attaching patches
- Two rearmost compartments accommodate 3L hydration reservoirs with simultaneous tube-routing system
- Quick-release braided para-cord handle can provide almost six feet of 550 cord
- Compression straps and drainage grommets