- Product Dimensions: 1 x 2 x 2 inches ; 3.99 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds
The RUSH72 is engineered to be a full featured 72 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for extended excursions or tactical deployments.
- 1050D Nylon
- The RUSH72 military backpack features bag design, built from high strength, water-repellant rucksack made with 1000D nylon; 3342 cubic inch / 55 liter total capacity
- This Molle backpack is ready for patrol. Dual-zippered front and main compartments with glove friendly molded grip pulls. admin organization pocket to store maps, pens and documents.
- This heavy duty large military backpack features a front pocket – 15.5 x 11.5 x 2 inch, main compartment – 23 H x 13.5 L x 8.5 inches, hydration pocket -21 x 13.5 inches, left and right side pockets – 16.5 x 6 x 1.75 inch.
- Adjustable dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps; cinching waist strap and dual compression straps keeping your rucksack pack secure and comfortable
- The 5.11 Rush72 backpack can be used as a multipurpose pack bag, range bag, hunting backpack, army backpack, tactical sling bag, survival backpack, hiking rucksack, or everyday outdoor backpack.
From the manufacturer
Admin panel loaded
Large front admin compartment and fleece line device pocket provides organization for all of your everyday essentials. Notebook, pen, flashlight, multi-tool, keys, cards, etc. – keep everything in its place.
Internal zippered mesh storage and elastic-topped compartments keep your gear organized and ready. Organization to keep an IFAK/Tourniquet kit on hand as well as your daily essentials.
Main compartment organization
The front panel features three separate zippered pockets. Dedicate each one to a specific purpose so your gear is always ready.
Shove it loaded
Between the main body of the bag and the front is an expandable shove-it compartment. Big enough to stow a helmet or part of your outerwear layers.
Rush Backpacks feature a rear hydration compartment with ambidextrous hose ports and routing.
A zippered, fleece-lined pocket is located at the top of the bag for scratch-free storage of your sunglasses or digital devices.